CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Finally Here

Well, the day is finally here. I will be headed to the oral surgeon's office later today. I'm a bit nervous and am praying to finally have some answers and possibly relief. My hope is that there is something they can do today to at least provide some temporary relief. My physical therapist thinks he may do some trigger point injections do bring down some inflammation which should relieve some pain. Sounds quite pleasant. *smile* I'll take anything if it means less hurt.

If you could, please say a prayer or two they are able to find some answers. I'm really hoping this is the doctor that is able to help. I'll update when I get home tonight. I know I won't come home with tons if information as this is only the first consultation, but at least it is the start.

There is new snow outside so I hope the weather isn't going to be too icky today. It is a three hour drive each way. Gotta love Pennsylvania!

No comments:

Post a Comment